Cattle is always loved by all families in the holidays and weekends. Enjoying a sip of dried beef and a beer is nothing better than. How to make dry cow is very simple, follow the 4 ways to dry cow below.
Prepare raw materials for dry cow:
– 1 kg of beef
– 6-8 lemongrass bulbs – washed, sliced and then chopped
– 20 grams of minced garlic.
– 2 tablespoons palm sugar.
– 3-4 tablespoons chili powder
– 4 teaspoons seasoning powder (or salt)
– 3 teaspoons five spice powder
– 3 tablespoons oyster sauce.
The beef you choose has a distinctly long grain
Step 1: Marinate the beef to infuse the spices
– The beef you choose has a clear long grain. Also choose large pieces of meat, square when cut pieces are also more beautiful.
– Beef washed, blot dry, cut thin pieces, along the grain, each piece is about 0.5-0.7cm thick. Before you can slice the meat in the freezer for about 15 minutes to make the meat slightly hardened, it will be easier to chop.
– Put into a large bowl of 20 grams of lemongrass, 20 grams of crushed garlic, 2 tablespoons of jaggery, 3-4 tablespoons of chili powder, 4 teaspoons of spice powder, 3 teaspoons of five spice powder, 3 tablespoons Oyster sauce, ½ teaspoon pepper. Mix the marinated ingredients well, then apply each fiber to the meat to absorb the seasoning. Cover with plastic wrap for about 6-8 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
Step 2: Stir fry the beef after marinating:
– Add meat and marinade to the pot. Cover tightly. Turn on medium heat, cook for about 2 minutes, then turn over the meat so that the meat is evenly cooked. Lower heat and cover tightly. Warehouse in about 10 – 15 minutes.
– After 20 minutes, turn up the heat and open the lid, heat until the water in the pot is almost empty, about 2-3 tablespoons of water remains.
– Put the meat on a cutting board, remove the pieces of meat gradually and softly. If you want to make a full-sized beef jerky, gradually make the meat tender and thin. If you want to eat the thread, after you gradually tear along the fiber.
– Put the meat in the pot, mix the meat with the remaining marinade when sautéing meat, marinate until the water absorbed into the meat.
Step 3: Dry the cow
How to make beef jerky with oven:
– Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil lined. Arrange the meat on the tray. Bake at 110 degrees C. About 10 minutes then take the meat to the island once. Dry until the meat is dry as desired.
How to dry beef with a microwave:
– Put the meat in a tray lined with foil, turn on the microwave about 110 degrees C, set the timer every 10 minutes you turn the meat once until the desired dryness. Drying time is about 30 minutes.
How to make beef jerky with a non-stick pan:
Add the beef thinly or torn into the pan. Stir on medium heat until the meat is dry as desired. The more you reduce the fire to the end so the temperature is not too hot to burn meat.
How to make beef jerky with a rice cooker:
You put all the marinated beef in the rice cooker and press the cook button. At this point, the beef will simmer, then the meat will begin to hunt and dry. When the cook button jumps, you turn it back on. Turn meat over once every 10 minutes. Should take time to keep cook mode, keep heat evenly dried meat. When the desired dry beef is complete.
Beef is a delicious drinking dish, but many people are afraid to buy it for fear of not ensuring food safety and hygiene. This article summarizes the simple and quick ways to make beef jerky at home.