Surely with these delicacies, your husband and children will surely love them.
– 760g of muscovy meat is removed from the bone
– Cooking oil, chopped garlic, thinly sliced lemongrass (1 little each)
Muscovy meats are baked or pan-fried to golden skin then cooled. Squeeze with ginger salt to clean and bring boiled to medium with ginger, crushed lemongrass, picked out to cool, cut really thin.
A little bit of cooking oil, chopped garlic, thinly sliced lemongrass into the pan, turn on the stove and turn over, quickly to get up the aroma, turn off the heat.
Pour the meat into a bowl, add 1 tbsp of sugar rice, 1/3 tsp of rice flour soup, 3 spoons of rice with lemon juice, sliced chili, ground pepper, a little MSG (optional), put on gloves the plastic bag and squeeze to make it all absorb all the spice
The final step is to add lemon leaves and sliced ginger, roasted sesame seeds and squeeze them again
– Beef tendon cooked: 500g
– Green toad fruits: 2-3 fruits
– Garlic: 3-4 bulbs – Chilli: 3 fruits – Ginger: 1 branch – Soy sauce: 3 tablespoons – Fish sauce: 5 tablespoons – Sugar: 3 tablespoons – Vegetable leaves: 1 small tangle
If it is a live beef tendon, you can wash it and roll it tightly with thread and bring it to a boil for 1-2 hours.
Remove beef tendon to cool and cool in the refrigerator compartment for 2-3 hours. Then remove the beef tendon to remove the thread and cut thin pieces to taste.
Toad peeled, separated small pieces to remove seeds.
Fish sauce and sugar pour into a small pot and put on the stove to stir until the sauce is boiling and then turn off the heat.
Peeled garlic and washed ginger into a blender or minced.
Prepare a large bowl of mixed chopped ginger fish sauce and garlic. Sauce add a little sugar and minced garlic and mix well.
Prepare a large bowl for beef tendon, garlic and ginger chili sauce and the last 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and toad mix well.
Cover the mixing bowl with a plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator compartment for about 30 minutes to allow the beef tendon to soak evenly. Put beef tendon mixed with green toad to enjoy with a few sprigs of laksa leaves.
CALLED GREEN GREEN SHRIMP
– Green mango: 2 fruits about 400-450g
– Dried shrimp: 50-80g
– Peanuts (peanuts): 30g
– Onions, garlic, chili, laksa leaves, lemon
– Fish sauce, sugar, cooking oil.
– Dry shrimps, washed off all sand (if any), soaked in warm water for about 20 minutes, then softened, drained into baskets, then used knife to beat.
– Green mango peeled, sliced thin and then chopped.
– Roasted peanuts, peeled, pounded.
– Onion, peeled garlic, washed, crushed, chopped. Chilli stalk, washed, sliced. Pickled vegetables remove stumps, stalks old, leaves crushed, washed, chopped.
Pan the pan on the stove, add 1 tbsp of cooking oil. When the oil is hot, mince the onion into the aromatic, then add the shrimp and 1/2 tablespoon of the fish sauce to the island, stir the shrimp rim to hunt again, infuse the spices.
Put 1.5 tbsp of fish sauce, 3 tbsp of sugar and 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice in a bowl, stir well. Then dissolve the sugar and add the garlic and chopped chili pepper.
Note with mango salad depending on the acidity of the mango you may not need to use lemon and increase the sugar ratio, but the lemon will make the salad more fragrant.
Put the mango in a bowl, mix the fish sauce above, stirring for 2-3 minutes for the mango to infuse the spices, taste and taste.
After the mango is soaked in the seasoning, add the already simmered shrimp above, add the peanuts, chopped laksa leaves, mix the plate.
ASK QUESTION AT THE PIG
– 2-3 bitter melon fruits
– 1/2 of the pig’s ear
– 1 carrot, 1 horn chili, 2 dangerous chili.
– 2-3 purple onions
– 1 tablespoon white sesame, lemon, fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt.
– Pork ears cleaned with salt, vinegar and then put in a pot to boil. Picked ears out soak right in a bowl of cold water to cool.
– Bitter melon washed, doubled along the left, remove the intestine with a knife, cut thin pieces, soak in water for about 20 minutes. To melon posted crispy, less bitter, you put in some water soaked ice cubes, a little salt.
– Carrots peeled, washed, sliced thinly and then sliced, chili horn washed, cut into bowels. White roasted sesame seeds. Shallots, peeled, washed, sliced, and fried. Chill out washed, chopped.
– Bitter melon after soaking, take out the basket to dry and then put in a large bowl, then put the carrots, bell peppers into the end. Mix sweet and sour fish sauce (fish sauce, sugar, lemon) so that it fits and then add 2/3 cup of this fish sauce and mix with bitter melon, carrots, and chili peppers. After mixing to about 5-7 minutes to infuse.
– Pig ears after cooling, sliced thinly, lightly marinated with a pinch of salt. To make the ears brittle and easier to slice, after cooling you should put them in the fridge for about 30-40 minutes and then slice.
– Put the sliced ears into the melon bowl above, add the remaining sweet and sour fish sauce to mix with, taste to taste. Add a little bit of roasted white sesame seeds and fried onion.
– Beef tendon (leg part): 300g
– 3-4 sour starfruit fruits
– 1 small white onion
– 2 citronella, ginger branches
– 20g white sesame
– Leafy vegetables, chili, garlic, lemon.
– Spices like fish sauce, salt, sugar, vinegar.
– Beef tendon, choose the boiled leg. Buy you in the pot boiling water boiled briefly with a little salt, ginger. Then take out to cool thinly sliced.
– Carambola washed, trimmed, sliced. Ginger peeled, washed, shredded. Lemongrass washed, crushed, chopped. Chili washed, chopped, laksa leaves picked old roots, washed. Horn peppers washed, seeded, shredded.
– White onion soaked with vinegar for about 5 minutes to remove pungent.
– Roasted white sesame seeds.
– Mix sauce with salad from fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, garlic, chili, and taste to taste.
– Put the sliced beef tendon into a large bowl, then add 2/3 of the sweet and sour sauce above and mix well for 15-20 minutes to infuse. Then for white onion, star fruit, chili and the rest of the fish sauce are mixed, wedge candles to taste. Finally for minced lemongrass, ginger, white sesame, chopped laksa leaves and mix well, lay out the disc is.
CHICKEN CHICKEN BREAD MIXED WITH JAPANESE FEED
– Thai sauce mixture: Chili oil
– 3 branches of dried onion, peeled, 3 cloves of peeled garlic, 2 branches chopped lemongrass, 5-6 slices of galangal, 10 small lemon leaves have been chopped.
– Sliced onion, marinate 30 minutes with a little sugar, vinegar
– 8 chicken feet boned (after boning, cut in half, to prevent refrigeration)
– Pour some chili oil into the pan, if you do not have chili oil, you can replace with 4 tablespoons of chili rice, 2 tablespoons of ketchup, paprika or chili peppers. change color, turn off the heat.
– Put all the dried onions, garlic, lemongrass, galangal, lemon leaves into the dry mill of the blender.
– Add a little cooking oil in the pan, pour the mixture of crushed garlic onion on the island to fragrant. Then add 200ml of chicken broth or filtered water to the next. Add 3 tablespoons of fish sauce rice, 4 tablespoons of sugar rice (if there is jaggery as possible), a little seasoning and turmeric powder to boil. Lower the heat to low, simmer for about 8 – 10 minutes for the sauce to match, then pour in 4 tablespoons of lemon juice. Remember to remove the lemon seeds, tasting again so that the sweet and sour acidity shuts off the stove. Wait until it is completely cooled, add the finely sliced onion.
Remove the chicken legs and add in the sauce. Can be eaten always or to keep the refrigerator cool for 2 hours to eat better.
Note, this Thai sauce you can mix pork, pig stomach, pork ears, chicken wings is also very delicious.