HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE COOKIES
Raw materials for making sweet potato cakes
– Sweet potato 500g (about 3-4 big tubers, choose hard, fresh, tuberous potatoes without black holes, not bruised, crushed or cracked).
– 100g of flour
– 50g of crispy fried flour
– 100g of sugar
– 1 bag of fresh milk
– Soup, cooking oil
Step 1: Cut the sweet potato
Sweet potatoes washed, peeled, cut thread, soaked in a basin of cold water mixed with a little diluted salt to make the potatoes not bruised and more crispy when fried. Soak for about 20 minutes then take out, drain.
Cut sweet potato in water for 20 minutes
Step 2: Mix sweet potato with flour, fried flour
Pour the fried flour, flour into a large bowl, mix well, add sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt, and a bag of fresh milk, then stir well.
Add water, stirring at the same time, whisk until dissolved until lightly stirred, then stop. Pay attention to a sufficient amount of water so that the resulting mixture is not too thick, not too thin.
Stir the shredded sweet potato into a stir fry dough to make it stick to the potato
Step 3: Fry the sweet potato cakes
Using a large nonstick pan, place the deep pan on the stove and pour the cooking oil into the pan (Add a lot of cooking oil to fry crispy crackers) heat the oil very hot.
Use a spoon to dice the dough into the dough, mixing the dough just enough.
Fry the cake to pay attention to turn the cake evenly to not burn
Two-sided yellow cake, take out a cake with a plate lined with some paper napkins to absorb fat
Thus, we have completed the traditional fried sweet potato pie.
HOW TO MAKE COOKED POTATO CAKE
Raw materials for making sweet potato cocoon:
– Sweet potatoes (2-3 bulbs)
– Crispy flour
Step 1: Preliminary processing
Wash sweet potatoes into a boiled pot, then peel and grind finely.
Step 2: Make flour – potato mixture
Mashed potatoes are still hot, you immediately add tapioca flour, sugar, coconut milk and mix well until a smooth mixture (depending on which preference you can add or remove sugar).
Step 3: Create the sweet potato pie
The dough is broken into pieces and molded into round balls.
Step 4: Roll the potato chips and dough
Pour the fried batter into a bowl, add the water and the well-roasted sesame seeds and sugar to stir well, the amount of water you adjust to get a thick paste. Then roll the pasted balls through the fried dough.
Step 5: Fry the potato pancakes
Put the pan on the stove, pour the oil and simmer over low heat, when the oil is boiling drop the balls into the golden frying.
HOW TO MAKE POTATO CAKE
– 2kg purple sweet potato
– 1 can of condensed milk
– 1 can of coconut milk
– 125g of margarine and 30ml of butter
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 200g white or brown sugar
Steps to make purple sweet potato pie:
Step 1: Preliminary processing
– Purple sweet potato: washed, drained
Step 2: Boil the potatoes
– Put the sweet potatoes in the pot, add water and then boil on the stove for 30-45 minutes to soften the sweet potatoes
– When the sweet potatoes are done, take them out to cool and peel off the skin. Use a spoonful of finely chopped potatoes or shavings.
Step 3: Make butter – milk mixture
– Put a large pan on the stove, add 125g of butter to the pan to melt. Next, pour the coconut milk and condensed milk into the butter pan.
– Add other ingredients including mashed sweet potato, sugar to buttermilk mixture and stir well to taste.
– Boil potatoes for about 30 minutes, you need to stir constantly to not burn potatoes and stick to the bottom of the pan. Add butter, stir gently to melt butter, cook for a few more minutes, turn off the heat, let cool down.
Step 4: Make purple sweet potato cakes
– Apply a thin layer of butter to the mold to prevent sticking.
– Pour the potato mixture into the mold.
– Let the potatoes cool down, then put the mold in the refrigerator for a few hours to be used.